Sunday, August 7, 2011

Operation Kitty Rescue - The girls settle in

This is the most friendly kitty.  She is a blue tabby tortie and white British Shorthair.  We think she is desexed.  We gave her a cute name but I have forgotton it!!  She would make a really great pet as she is really affectionate.  She just needs a safe home.







This kitty is called Sugar.  She is a young girl and is a bit scared but friendly when you pat her so once she settles she will be a great potential pet.  She is skinny and will need a bit of TLC.  Once she is desexed she will blossom.



And this is scared little Sweetie Pie.  She is small and soooo cute.  I think she is quite young but I am not sure.  She needs some time to shine.  I think her poor diet and possibly sore mouth have made her an unhappy girl.  She will come good.  I just know it.



Oh and this is how comfortable they are now they have some space.


Pamela
Cuddleton British Shorthairs

No comments:

Post a Comment