Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Operation Kitty Rescue - Poopy has become Possum

We have another owner update with photos!!  Now this is the skinny, scared tortie who I glamorously named Poopy when we got her as she was covered in it.  Talk about a good feeling readding and seeing this.

Hi Carole,


Just wanted to let you know that the gorgeous BSH cat I adopted last week is settling in nicely at our home. She is still very timid and shy and not a fan of being handled but she gets on well with my other cats and seems very comfortable and settled when out in the cat run with them. She seems much happier out in the fresh air, exploring the cat furniture and is getting used to me coming and going and doesn’t even seem bothered by the dogs sticking their noses against the wire… when inside the house though she just stays in her cat carrier or hides behind the couch so she spends most of her day outside now. She is eating well so no problems there either, she loves tuna and I think is close to taking it from my hands J. I have called her ‘Possum’ and Im so glad Im able to have her in my family. Thank you for all your help. Ive attached a couple of photos for you of her.

Kind Regards
Fiona

 

No comments:

Post a Comment