Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Operation Kitty Rescue - Thank you messages

I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been thanking me.  I am getting a lot of messages of support but I want to ask everyone to remember that other people are working really hard for the cats too.

My dear friend Carole has had nine of them at her boarding cattery and still has six there now.  She has given over her isolation pen to the rescue effort but that also means she and her husband have supplied food and litter, medications and supplements for the cats.  Most of all they have given up time for them cleaning up the poop (oh my goodness the poop!) and taking them back and forth to the vets to be desexed then meeting prospective people to adopt them. 

Carole has her own breeding cats.  She has beautiful Burmese and Bumilla cats and has some mature cats of her own that she is hoping to find good loving homes for.  It makes me so angry that because of the actions of the people that bred these cats we have to put so much of our own hobby on hold to sort out the mess they have left us with. 

If you would like to say thanks please thank Carole and her husband.  You can contact her at admin@roellencattery.com.au

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment